17 November 2007

like I say...a minivan???

So I guess the guys who tried to steal my van were bored because they were back today. I just got my van back on Thursday night after being fixed and then having an alarm installed. Good thing I did cause the morons came back today about 2pm and set the alarm off. Can you believe it?!?!? 2pm on a Saturday!!! Come on!!! I didn't actually see a person but there were obvious details of them being back. They have been going over the fence behind the parking lot. There is a lot of electrical wires and a meter box on the side of the parking structure and today they have partially pulled it off the wall during their climbs. I hope they get schocked!!! I am beginning to feel like they really want my van. Greg parked in our spot the entire time the van was gone and no one messed with it. For them to come back within a day of it being home makes me wonder. Thank goodness for the alarm...can't afford another deductable right now.

No comments: