


Just when I thought I was enjoying the cool temperature of 80 degress at home I was reminded of what cold really is. Can you believe they had snow in April? It should be spring time and nice and beautiful. (I did get to have hot cocoa every morning though) So the kids decided they wanted to play in the snow. We spent about 30 minutes outside before they had had enough. We had fun making snow angels and throwing snowballs. They were throwing it, trying to bury eachother and eating it. And yes...we did check for yellow snow before we put it in our mouths.
3 comments:
It's April 30th and it is snowing on use today...enjoy the sun!
Wow. that is amazing. I really don't think I miss the snow at all!
The kids look so cute all bundled up. Snow is definitely one thing I don't miss.
Post a Comment