21 April 2009

Tucson Zoo

I normally don't share pictures from our zoo trips. I figure it would get redundant to see things over and over again. These are some fun ones from when our family was here. My dad took all the pictures you see. The zoo is a fabulous place!
Greg and kids


Tyler, my nephew, checking out Sariah. He was so interested in her. At first my sister thought it might be jealousy because any time she would hold the baby he would be right there. The more we watched him the more it was a I want to hold and play attitude. He is going to make a great big brother (his sister is coming in May). He was so cute. Very soft and gentle, usually.











Isabell and Adam w/Greg and Elayna in the background












my favorite...the giraffe





























Grandpa Perry with Zach and Elayna

No comments: